All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $56.35Trending at AU $60.64
- AU $19.08Trending at AU $26.10
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.87Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $47.17Trending at AU $59.70
About this product
- Descriptionaeo This book introduces environmental ideas to a sociology audience. It is designed for a growing field in the sociology of environmental issues, and will be of great use to sociologists wanting to fill a gap in teaching.
- Author BiographyLuke Martell is a Lecturer in Sociology at the University of Sussex. He has written on socialism and neo--liberalism in the journal Economy and Society and is the author of a forthcoming book on socialism and associational democracy.
- Author(s)Luke Martell
- PublisherPolity Press
- Date of Publication23/07/1994
- SubjectEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPolity Press
- Content Note0
- Weight370 g
- Width154 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.