Ecom Hell: How to Make Money in Ecommerce Without Getting Burned by Shirley Tan (Paperback / softback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $28.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $25.94+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.08Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.33Trending at AU $76.94
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $27.17Trending at AU $37.56
About this product
- DescriptionAbout the Book: Foreword by Bryan Eisenberg In Ecom Hell, Shirley Tan wants to share what she learned in ecommerce to make sure you can avoid getting burned! Shirley Tan started her ecommerce business on a shoe string budget and sold it to a NASDAQ traded corporation. How? She developed systems and efficiencies that made her business hugely profitable and a prime acquisition target. She shares the lessons she learned in this book Ecom Hell is aimed at entrepreneurs building ecommerce business, adventurers who are considering an ecommerce adventure, technically savvy executives who want to get an insiders' guide, information techlogy professionals who want to benchmark their ecommerce business practice and anyone who has an interest in getting a good grasp of what really goes on in an e-commerce business. The book is filled with tips and checklists on what it really takes to start, run and grow your business and it'll soon become a go-to guide for managers and staff! Here is some of what you'll get from Ecom Hell: Identifies what areas in ecommerce you should FOCUS on so you maximize your revenues and growth. The 7 category metrics that drive EVERY ecommerce business and how to measure them so you win. The 10 BIG mistakes most ecommerce entrepreneur makes and how to avoid them so you can improve your chances of success in ecommerce. Easy steps to picking niche markets like winning racehorses so you kw the winners from the dogs. Detailed check list on what to look for in an ecommerce platform. 11 tips on how you can increase your website conversions. Are you flirting with the idea of your own ecommerce business? Shirley's Ecom Hell takes you through the nitty-gritty of running an ecommerce business. It is a behind-the-scenes look at what can make or break your ecommerce business. Ecom Hell walks you through: How to get started on a shoestring budget so you'll have plenty of resources available to fund your growth. How to cherry pick your competitors so you ALWAYS win in a head to head contest. How to buy an existing ecommerce business so you can avoid the slow start. How to sell your business so you can retire and have financial security. Shirley fields frequent questions about the title of her book. Why Ecom Hell? She says, I believe business success is a combination of strategic planning and excellent execution, helped often by a heavy dose of optimism. I understand the value of optimism as it carries many an entrepreneur through a rough day or two. However, I also believe is anticipating worst case scenarios to avoid them at all costs. This is the impetus behind Ecom Hell: I'll help you face the pitfalls that can be part of ecommerce business building; and give you the best practices to use to navigate your way around these potentially hellish situations. Ecom Hell is going to help you build your own ecom heaven! Shirley is an incredible entrepreneur that experienced hands on every aspect it takes to make an ecommerce business successful. Regardless of the stage of your ecommerce business, Shirley provides excellent foresight into how to make it to the next level. -Jennifer Fallon, CEO, The Aspen Brands Company, KateAspen.com & BabyAspen.com Shirley Tan is the real deal. As an inquisitive entrepreneur, she always asks all the right questions, and w she is sharing all the right answers for creating a successful ecommerce business. Her book is detailed, insightful, and comprehensive, and will become a must-have for all E-com business owners. Not only has she done it herself, but she kws how to identify and document the things that helped her become successful. Sharing this wealth of kwledge is only part of what makes her t only a great author, but a great person as well. -Todd Malicoat, SEO, Faculty Market Motive.com
- Author BiographyShirley Tan is an ecommerce enthusiast who started as an early pioneer of internet retailing. She has boots-on-the-ground experience in establishing and building ecommerce businesses. She comes from a family of entrepreneurs and has personally been in the retail business for over 20 years, and specifically in ecommerce for more than 14 years. She started two businesses while in college and grew both of them into successful companies enterprises. Now after having sold one of her businesses, Americanbridal.com to the publicly traded company, Shirley offers her expertise as a consultant to small and mid-sized ecommerce businesses. Her specialized emphasis on ecommerce business process improvement and marketing strategies makes her a frequent invited speaker to retail conferences. Shirley is also a contributing author at PracticalEcommerce.com. She is also the winner of the 2007 MBDA Regional Retailer of the Year. Shirley fields frequent questions about the title of her book. Why Ecomm Hell? She says, I believe business success is a combination of strategic planning and excellent execution, helped often by a heavy dose of optimism. I understand the value of optimism as it carries many an entrepreneur through a rough day or two. However, I also believe is anticipating worst case scenarios to avoid them at all costs. This is the impetus behind Ecom Hell: I'll help you face the pitfalls that can be part of ecommerce business building; and give you the best practices to use to navigate your way around these potentially hellish situations. Ecom Hell is going to help you build your own ecom heaven!
- Author(s)Shirley Tan
- PublisherEcom Hell
- Date of Publication27/07/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEcom Hell
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight354 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.