Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $59.95+ AU $50.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.40
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.32
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.95
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $79.84
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.10
About this product
- DescriptionIn Ecometrics the author has provided a text that bridges the gap between classical ecometrics (with an emphasis on linear methods such as OLS, GLS and instrumental variables) and some of the key research areas of the last few years, including sampling problems, nparametric methods and panel data analysis. Designed for advanced undergraduates and postgraduate students of the subject, Ecometrics provides rigorous, yet accessible, coverage of the subject. Key features include: aeo A unified approach to statistical estimation emphasising the analogy (or bootstrap) principle aeo An introduction to bootstrap and jackknife methods for assessing the accuracy of an estimator aeo Detailed discussion of nparametric methods for estimating density and regression of functions aeo Emphasis on diagstic procedures and on prediction criteria for evaluating the results fo statistical analysis aeo An introduction to linear exponential family and generalized linear models aeo A thorough discussion of robustness in statistical sense
- Author BiographyFranco Peracchi is a Professor of Econometrics at Tor Vergata University in Rome. he received an MSc in Econometrics from the London School of Economics in 1983 and a PhD in Economics from Princeton University in 1987. His research interests include econometric theory and methods, nonparametric and robust statistical methods, and labour economics. His work has been published in leading econometric and statistical journals.
- Author(s)Franco Peracchi
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication07/12/2000
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1440 g
- Width181 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine44 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.