Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $26.06Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $21.95Trending at AU $26.77
- AU $29.30Trending at AU $31.81
- AU $70.85Trending at AU $79.83
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.67
- AU $26.39Trending at AU $26.94
About this product
- DescriptionThe countries of Latin America and the Caribbean have experienced dramatic changes in ecomic policy in the last decade, decisively moving toward more open market systems. The reforms have gone hand in hand with a remarkable increase in the quality of the policy debate in the area. This new journal from the Latin American and Caribbean Ecomic Association (LACEA) provides a forum for influential ecomists and policymakers from the region to share high-quality research directly applied to policy issues within and among those countries. Contents of the second issue: Contagion in Latin America: Definitions, Measurement, and Policy Implications Kristin J. Forbes and Roberto Rigobon (MIT) Lending Booms: Latin America and the World Pierre-Olivier Gourinchas (Princeton University), Rodrigo Valdes (Ministry of Finance, Chile), and Oscar Landerretche (MIT) Full Dollarization: The Case of Panama Ilan Goldfajn and Gi Olivares (Pontificia Universidade Catolica do Rio de Janeiro) Fiscal Federalism in Argentina: Policies, Politics, and Institutional Reform Maria Tommasi (Universidad de San Andres and CEDI), Sebastian Saiegh (New York University), and Pablo Sanguinetti (Universidad Torcuato di Tella) Andres Velasco is director of the Center for Latin American and Caribbean Studies and professor of ecomics at Harvard University.
- Author BiographyAndres Velasco is Sumitomo-FASID Professor of International Finance and Development.
- PublisherBrookings Institution
- Date of Publication01/06/2001
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleEconomia
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBrookings Institution
- Weight18 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine0 mm
- Edited byAndres Velasco
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.