CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $94.99Trending at AU $106.18
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.04
- AU $104.90Trending at AU $117.44
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.58
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $106.89
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.44
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $86.21
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume explores why real estate policies in Africa have t worked well and examines how they can or should be more organised for efficient and successful outcomes.
- Author BiographyFELIX N. HAMMOND Senior Lecturer in Real Estate, University of Wolverhampton, UK. YAW ADARKWAH ANTWI Consultant in Real Estate Markets and Land Policy, LandPro Consultancy, Accra, Ghana.
- Author(s)Felix N. Hammond,Yaw Adarkwah Antwi
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication29/04/2010
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note10 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight475 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.