All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.42
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
About this product
- DescriptionGame Theory has provided an extremely useful tool in enabling ecomists to venture into unkwn areas. Its concepts of conflict and cooperation apply whenever the actions of several agents are interdependent; providing language to formulate as well as to structure, analyse, and understand strategic scenarios.<br><br><em>Ecomic Behavior, Game Theory, and Techlogy in Emerging Markets</em> explores game theory and its deep impact in developmental ecomics, specifically the manner in which it provides a way of formalising institutions. This is particularly important for emerging ecomies which have t yet received much attention in the academic world. This publication is useful for academics, professors, and researchers in this field, but it has also been compiled to meet the needs of n-specialsits as well.
- PublisherIdea Group,U.S.
- Date of Publication30/11/2013
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationHarrisburg, PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIdea Group,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1355 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byBryan Christiansen,Muslum Basilgan
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.