Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.00
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $95.00Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- DescriptionThese essays develop a Marxist response to and approach to aspects of the recent ecomic past in the United Kingdom. They reflect issues and controversies that have arisen within ecomic policy debate and the ecomic theory associated with the debate, highlighting the problematic nature of ecomic policy in the period since the mid-1970s. The book, first published in 1986, develops a line of argument organized around issues of 'calculation', thus challenging the orthodox Marxist framework and presenting a neo-Marxist analysis.
- Author(s)Grahame F. Thompson
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication22/09/2014
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleRoutledge Revivals
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight476 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.