All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $71.74
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.89
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.83
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.55
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.04
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.67
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.44
About this product
- DescriptionThis book, together with Macro-control and Ecomic Development in China is a collection of papers written in recent years about maintaining ecomic growth, managing inflation, the relationship between growth and structural adjustment, control of price growth, maintaining stable ecomic development, and other relevant aspects of macro-control, ecomic development, and deepening reform. Chinese government adopts many of the recommendations put forward by the book.
- Author BiographyChen Jiagui (1944-2013) was economist, professor of the Academic Division of Economics of the Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, specializing in industrial economics and enterprise management.
- Author(s)Jiagui Chen
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication16/08/2016
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleChina Perspectives
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note45 black & white illustrations, 17 black & white line drawings
- Weight552 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.