All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.87
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis invative new book from Xiaokai Yang introduces students to development ecomics through the lens of inframarginal and marginal analyses, and shows how this way of thinking has influenced a shift back to classical ecomic theory within the field of ecomic development. Yang offers a thorough analysis of trade and macroecomics t to be found in comparable works, and focuses on institutional and transaction cost issues of critical interest to development ecomists.
- Author BiographyXiaokai Yang is a Personal Chair Professor in the Department of Economics at Monash University and a Fellow of the Academy of Social Sciences in Australia. His research papers have appeared in The American Economic Review, Journal of Political Economy, Journal of Economics, and other journals. He is the author of Economics: New Classical versus Neoclassical Frameworks (Blackwell, 2000).
- Author(s)Jeffrey D. Sachs,Xiaokai Yang
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication11/04/2003
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishers
- Content Note119
- Weight1268 g
- Width175 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine40 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.