All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.69Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
About this product
- DescriptionChina's role in global affairs today continues to rise. This book provides an authoritative, comprehensive and detailed overview of contemporary ecomic developments in China. Key topics include agriculture; the market gradually replacing central planning; the global financial crisis; the reform of state-owned industrial enterprises; the n-state sectors; the 'open-door' policy (including the WTO, exchange rate policy, and inward and outward direct foreign investment); and China's ecomic performance in general. The book continues - and adds to - the overview of developments up to May 2006 which were covered in the author's China: A Guide to Ecomic and Political Developments (2006), and is the companion volume to Political Developments in Contemporary China: A Guide (2010) - both published by Routledge.
- Author BiographyIan Jeffries is Honorary Professor in the Department of Economics in the School of Business and Economics at Swansea University, UK. He is the author of numerous books in the series, Guides to Economic and Political Developments in Asia, including volumes on North Korea, Vietnam, China and Mongolia.
- Author(s)Ian Jeffries
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication10/04/2015
- SubjectEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1043 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine37 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.