Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.51Trending at AU $57.15
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.45Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.49Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
About this product
- DescriptionTitle: Ecomic Geology, or geology in its relations to the arts and manufactures.Publisher: British Library, Historical Print EditionsThe British Library is the national library of the United Kingdom. It is one of the world's largest research libraries holding over 150 million items in all kwn languages and formats: books, journals, newspapers, sound recordings, patents, maps, stamps, prints and much more. Its collections include around 14 million books, along with substantial additional collections of manuscripts and historical items dating back as far as 300 BC.The GEOLOGY collection includes books from the British Library digitised by Microsoft. The works in this collection contain a number of maps, charts, and tables from the 16th to the 19th centuries documenting geological features of the natural world. Also contained are textbooks and early scientific studies that catalogue and chronicle the human stance toward water and land use. Readers will further enjoy early historical maps of rivers and shorelines demonstrating the artistry of journeymen, cartographers, and illustrators. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification: ++++ British Library Page, David; 1874. 8 . 7109.aaa.3.
- Author(s)David Page
- PublisherBritish Library, Historical Print Editions
- Date of Publication27/03/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEarth Sciences
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBritish Library, Historical Print Editions
- Weight689 g
- Width246 mm
- Height189 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.