All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $59.37
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.71
- AU $30.26Trending at AU $32.66
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $30.99Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.92
About this product
- DescriptionEcomic Impact or Contribution contributes to the applied regional ecomic literature by providing a framework for handling a diverse set of projects and providing detailed case studies of fieldwork regarding the health care industry, higher education institutions, the nprofit sector, infrastructure investment, and a major musical entertainment event. Ecomic Impact or Contribution accomplishes three major tasks by answering the following questions: What are the differences between the ecomic concepts used in ecomic versus fiscal assessment studies? How can we structure an ecomic and business issue or challenge? How can we create a research product that helps the project's sponsors solve their problem? This book has emerged as an answer to many research-related questions in dealing with regional business and ecomic issues and challenges.
- Author BiographyMurat Arik is assistant professor of management and director of the Business and Economic Research Center at Middle Tennessee State University.
- Author(s)Murat Arik
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication24/12/2015
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Note22 tables, 24 graphs
- Weight394 g
- Width159 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.