All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.76
- AU $15.64Trending at AU $18.73
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.11
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.59
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.82
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $46.93
- AU $24.80Trending at AU $28.01
About this product
- DescriptionIn Ecomic Justice and Democracy Robin Hahnel argues that progressives need to go back to the drawing board and rethink how they conceive of ecomic justice and ecomic democracy. He presents a coherent set of ecomic institutions and procedures that can deliver ecomic justice and democracy through a participatory ecomy. But this is a long-run goal; he also explores how to promote the ecomics of equitable cooperation in the here and w by emphasizing ways to broaden the base of existing ecomic reform movements while deepening their commitment to more far reaching change.
- Author BiographyRobin Hahnel is Professor of Economics at American University. His most recent book is The ABCs of Political Economy. He is co-author with Michael Albert of The Political Economy of Participatory Economics. He has been active in many social movements and organizations over the past forty years, most recently with the Southern Maryland Greens and Green Party USA.
- Author(s)Robin Hahnel
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication07/04/2005
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitlePathways Through the Twenty-first Century
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight680 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.