All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.26
- AU $17.87Trending at AU $21.24
- AU $43.67Trending at AU $44.49
- AU $25.92Trending at AU $34.15
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $73.39
- AU $36.24Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $76.66
About this product
- DescriptionThis book, in three volumes, presents the thoughts and reflections of the highly regarded Chinese scholar and statesman, Cheng Siwei. The author outlines his theories for bringing ecomic reform to China in the context of a global ecomy. Using the principles of complexity science and finance, the author also elaborates on the characteristics and laws of fictitious ecomy in China and from this perspective, studies such issues as venture capital, financial crises, capital and monetary markets, inflation and deflation, housing system reform, the social security system and enterprise management in contemporary China. The book has been highly regarded by top-ranked Chinese politicians and distinguished scholars and is essential reading for anyone wishing to understand the ecomic complexities of the development of China.
- Author BiographyCheng Siwei is the Chairman of International Finance Forum, and a former Vice Chairman of the Standing Committee of the National People's Congress of China. He is the Dean of the Institute of Management of the Chinese Academy of Sciences. He was an academic advisor to the World Bank Institute. His research covers complexity science, fictitious economy, and venture capital. He has been dubbed the 'Father of Venture Capital in China' for his groundbreaking work in this area.
- Author(s)Siwei Cheng
- PublisherEnrich Professional Publishing
- Date of Publication07/02/2011
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleSelected Works of Cheng Siwei
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 1
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintEnrich Professional Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight930 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.