All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $21.10
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionThe Charter of Fundamental Rights of the European Union includes, in addition to the traditional civil and political rights, a large number of rights of an ecomic or social nature. This collection of essays by leading scholars in this field considers the significance of the inclusion of such rights within the EU Charter, in terms of protection of individual and collective social and ecomic interests within and between the EU and its Member States. What differences might it make to EU law and policy (both in terms of its substance, and in terms of the processes by which it is formed), that certain ecomic and social rights are proclaimed in the EU Charter?
- Author BiographyTamara Hervey is Professor of European Law at the University of Nottingham. Jeff Kenner is Senior Lecturer in European Law at the University of Nottingham.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication30/11/2006
- SubjectEU Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2006
- ImprintHart Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight580 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byJeff Kenner,Tamara Hervey
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.