All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA Crash Course in the Study of Production and Consumption!Too often, textbooks turn the teworthy details of ecomics into tedious discourse that would put even Joseph Stiglitz to sleep. Ecomics 101 cuts out the boring explanations, and instead provides a hands-on lesson that keeps you engaged as you explore how societies allocate their resources for maximum benefit.From quantitative easing to marginal utility, this primer is packed with hundreds of entertaining tidbits and concepts that you won't be able to get anywhere else.So whether you're looking to master the major principles of finance, or just want to learn more about why money matters, Ecomics 101 has all the answers--even the ones you didn't kw you were looking for.
- Author BiographyAlfred Mill is a self-professed economics buff and experienced professor on the subject. He began his career as a graduate TA and has since gone on to teach courses ranging from the principles of economics to in-depth theoretical discourses on economic policy and political rhetoric. He lives in the Pacific Northwest with his family.
- Author(s)Alfred Mill
- PublisherAdams Media Corporation
- Date of Publication02/01/2016
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleAdams 101
- Place of PublicationHolbrook, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAdams Media Corporation
- Weight392 g
- Width133 mm
- Height181 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.69Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.