All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEcomics is all around us, crucial to every aspect of our lives. But how many of us kw what an absolute advantage or a zero-sum game really is? The Ecomist s A-Z guide to ecomics explains the most important ecomic terms and concepts. Written with the clarity and wit for which the newspaper is rewned, it features bite-sized overviews of essential ecomic ideas. If you need to understand why a country s balance of payments is such a big deal, whether deflation is always a bad thing or exactly why John Maynard Keynes or Milton Friedman were so influential, then dipping into this guide will provide the answers. Primer, glossary, dictionary and reference, this book offers everything you always wanted to kw about ecomics but were afraid to ask.
- Author BiographyMatthew Bishop is the Globalization Editor of The Economist. Previously the magazine's US Business Editor and New York Bureau Chief, and before that the London-based Business Editor, he is the author of several books, including co- author of Philanthrocapiltalism: How the Rich Can Save the World.
- Author(s)Matthew Bishop,The Economist
- Date of Publication28/06/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleEconomist Books
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight544 g
- Width145 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement3rd
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $30.86Trending at AU $34.85
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.52
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.