Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThe 2015 International Congress on Ecomics, Social Sciences and Information Management (ICESSIM 2015), held 28-29 March 2015 in Bali, Indonesia, aimed to provide a platform for the sharing of valuable kwledge and experience in the context of changing ecomics and social settings. Information techlogy has changed many aspects in our life, including how we communicate, working, socializing, education, and business. Along with the improvement of internet, information management is very important to keep the ecomy moving in a positive direction and to monitor social change in society. Information management business refers to the definition of control of the business by utilizing Internet media / Information Techlogy to conduct business activities, or carrying out our business activities online. To utilize internet in ecomics, business and socializing, collaborations between engineering, the social sciences, and ecomics are absolutely necessary. Researchers should be more active in conducting research in all the fields and collaborating between one ather across disciplines. This proceedings volume contains contributions on the topics of business, ecomics, development studies, social sciences, and information techlogy, and will be of interest to a range of scholars, academics, practitioners, and business managers.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication29/12/2015
- SubjectEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCRC Press
- Weight552 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byFonny Hutagalung,Ford Lumban Gaol
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.