All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.34Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.30
About this product
- DescriptionThis student study guide supports Begg, Ecomics 8th edition. It gives students a chance to apply their kwledge to a large selection of problems and to test their understanding of what they have read. VALUE PACK: Save money buy buying Ecomics 8/e and Workbook together!
- Author BiographyDavid Begg is Principal of the Tanaka Business School at Imperial College London. He has been a Research Fellow of the Centre for Economic Policy Research (a network of leading European economists) since its inception in 1984. David's research focuses mainly on monetary policy, exchange rates, monetary union, and economic transition. He is a Research Fellow of the Centre for Economic Policy Research. He co-authored several of the CEPR annual reports in the series he helped found: Monitoring the European Central Bank, and Monitoring European Integration. The 1997 MEI Report, EMU: Getting the Endgame Right, changed the policy that the European Union adopted to launch the euro in 1999. He was also founding Managing Editor of Economic Policy, now an official journal of the European Economic Association.
- Author(s)Damian Ward,David Begg
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/02/2005
- SubjectEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleUK Higher Education Business Economics
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw Hill Higher Education
- Weight1 g
- Width77 mm
- Height104 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Edition Statement8th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.