All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $132.35Trending at AU $138.02
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.32
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.29
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.53
- AU $30.89Trending at AU $31.55
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.06
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $50.95
About this product
- DescriptionAn A-Z of contemporary ecomics in all its forms, Ecomics: the Key Concepts is an affordable, accessible reference for students, lecturers and ecomists at every level. The key topics explored include: * competition and mopoly * development ecomics * game theory * property rights * taxation. Fully cross-referenced with extensive guides to further reading, this is the essential comprehensive pocket reference to the ideas, issues and practice of ecomics in the twenty-first century.
- Author BiographyDonald Rutherford is Lecturer in Economics at the University of Edinburgh and the author of The Routledge Dictionary of Economics (2002).
- Author(s)Donald Rutherford
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication31/05/2007
- SubjectEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleRoutledge Key Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight385 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.