Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $636.95+ AU $50.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $103.94+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.26
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.07
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $75.99Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $56.95
About this product
- DescriptionWritten for students taking the principles of ecomics course. By presenting ideas clearly, at an accessible level, and in the context of newsworthy applications, Ecomics Today is also a valuable resource for professionals seeking a current, real-world introduction to ecomics. Ecomics Today-Bringing the Real World to Your Students Students learn best when they see concepts applied to examples from their everyday lives. This new edition of Ecomics Today covers leading-edge issues while lowering barriers to student learning. The text relentlessly pursues the fundamental objective of showing students how ecomics is front and center in their own lives while providing them with many ways to evaluate their understanding of key concepts covered in each chapter. Each chapter begins and ends with an Issues and Applications feature, which introduces a timely issue in the chapter opener and analyzes the issue using the ecomic tools learned in that chapter at the end. This text is also available with MyEconLab(r), which includes assessment questions that tie to these Issues and Applications, as well as ABC News video clips. With MyEconLab, students can continue working problems online and receive personalized tutorial resources. Visit MyEconLab for more information. Note: If you are purchasing the standalone text (ISBN: 0132948907) or electronic version, MyEconLab does t come automatically packaged with the text. To purchase MyEconLab, please visit: www.myeconlab.com or you can purchase a package of the physical text MyEconLab by searching the Pearson Higher Education web site. MyEconLab is t a self-paced techlogy and should only be purchased when required by an instructor.
- Author BiographyRoger LeRoy Miller is currently affiliated with the Institute for University Studies in Arlington, Texas. Prior to this affiliation, he has held faculty appointments at the University of Washington at Seattle, the University of Hawaii, Clemson University, and the University of Miami, where he co-founded the Law and Economics Center. Miller has authored and co-authored a myriad of articles and textbooks. He is the sole author of the best-selling Economics Today text and a co-author of the highly successful Economics of Public Issues. In addition to his work in academia, Miller has been invited to give talks and lectures across America, Guatemala, Costa Rica, and France. He has also served as a consultant to several law firms and numerous state and federal agencies.
- Author(s)Roger LeRoy Miller
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication02/01/2013
- SubjectEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationUpper Saddle River
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrentice Hall
- Out-of-print date03/02/2015
- Content Noteblack & white tables, figures
- Weight1760 g
- Width216 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edition StatementUnited States ed of 17th revised ed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.