All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $21.73Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $35.05
About this product
- DescriptionThis qualitative and applied introductory text has been revised and reorganised for a contemporary approach. Eighty-four case studies-three per chapter-and eighty-four videos produced by the Annenberg Foundation-one for each case study-complement the text and reflect the most current research and debates in ecomics.
- Author BiographyNariman Behravesh is Chief Economist for IHS Inc. and a well-known economic forecaster and consultant. He is the author of the well received trade book Spin-Free Economics (McGraw-Hill Trade, 2008). In 2009 and 2010, he was on Bloomberg's list of the Ten Most Important Economists, and he has been recognized by the Wall Street Journal as one of the top practicing forecasters. He is often seen on the cable TV business shows and heard on NPR's All Things Considered and Marketplace.
- Author(s)Nariman Behravesh
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication24/10/2014
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWW Norton & Co
- Weight1040 g
- Width178 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edition Statement8th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.