All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.16
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $32.98Trending at AU $39.96
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionThis book analyses the relationship between ecomics and ethics, explaining how ethics affects individual ecomic behaviour and the interactions of individuals, and how ethics is important in evaluating the performance of ecomies. This revised edition engages with contemporary ethical issues, such as the role of greed in the financial crisis.
- Author BiographyAmitava Krishna Dutt is Professor of Economics and Fellow of the Kellogg Institute of International Studies and the Kroc Institute of International Peace Studies. He is the author or editor of several books, including Growth, distribution and uneven development (1990) and International Handbook of Development Economics (2008, co-editor) and numerous scholarly economics journals and edited volumes. Charles K. Wilber is Professor Emeritus of Economics and Fellow, Joan B. Kroc Institute for International Peace Studies, University of Notre Dame, USA. He has written extensively on economic development, economic methodology, and economic ethics. His books include The Soviet Model and Underdeveloped Countries, An Inquiry into the Poverty of Economics, and Economics, Ethics and Public Policy (ed.).
- Author(s)Amitava Krishna Dutt,Charles K. Wilber
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication29/04/2010
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2010
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note1 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight379 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edition StatementRevised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.