All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $132.35Trending at AU $138.02
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.32
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.29
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.53
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.06
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $50.95
- AU $41.91Trending at AU $51.57
About this product
- DescriptionEcomics and Hermeneutics looks at the ways that hermeneutics might help ecomists address problems such as entrepreneurship, price theory, rational expectations, monetary theory, welfare ecomics, and ecomic policy.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication02/05/1991
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight612 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byDon Lavoie
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.