All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEcomics affects almost everything we do: from our decisions at work to our shopping habits, voting preferences and social attitudes. This new edition of the popular text by David Begg and Gianluigi Vernasca enables the reader to understand today's ecomic environment by examining the underlying theory and applying it to real-world situations. Ecomics surveys the latest ideas and issues - such as the role of regulation in banking, the consequences of globalization and monetary union, and the efficacy of our current ecomic models. This coverage, combined with a rich array of pedagogical features, encourages students to explore our ecomic past and present, and to think critically about where this might lead us in the future. The new edition is updated to provide a comprehensive analysis of the financial crash - its causes, consequences, and possible policy responses, from fiscal stimulus to quantitative easing.
- Author BiographyDavid Begg is Professor of Economics at Imperial College Business School, UK. From 2003 until 2012, he was Principal of the Business School. Gianluigi Vernasca is Senior Lecturer of Economics at the University of Essex, UK. Since October 2009 he has also been Director of Undergraduate Studies in the Department of Economics.
- Author(s)David Begg,Gianluigi Vernasca,Rudiger Dornbusch,Stanley Fischer
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/01/2014
- SubjectEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw Hill Higher Education
- Weight2 g
- Width77 mm
- Height104 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edition Statement11th Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.94
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.44
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.