All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.40
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.95
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $79.84
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.10
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.45
About this product
- DescriptionEcomics 7E provides a streamlined approach to study and recognises the difficulties some students may face in comprehending key concepts. By leaving the more technical content and application until later, students can enjoy the more exciting policy material from the beginning and engage with the content early. Through compelling examples, clear explanations and the latest instructive online resources, the text draws students into the content and reinforces learning through practice and solving problems which are relevant to them. The authors train students to think about issues in the way real ecomists do, and learn how to explore difficult policy problems and make more informed decisions by offering a clear introduction to theory and applying the concepts to today's events, news, and research.
- Author(s)Christopher Findlay,Douglas F. McTaggart,Michael Parkin
- PublisherPearson Education Australia
- Date of Publication26/09/2012
- SubjectEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationFrenchs Forest, NSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintPearson Education Australia
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement7th edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.