All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $34.64Trending at AU $35.22
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
About this product
- DescriptionNow firmly established as one of the leading ecomics principles texts in the UK and Europe, this exciting new third edition of Ecomics by N. Gregory Mankiw (Harvard University) and Mark P. Taylor (Warwick University), has undergone some significant restructuring and reorganization to more directly match ecomics students' course structures and learning and assessment needs. There are new sections covering microecomic and macroecomic topics and concepts in more depth, whilst at the same time retaining the book's reputation for clarity, authority and real world relevance.
- Author BiographyMark P. Taylor is Dean of the John M Olin Business School at Washington University, US and was previously Dean of Warwick Business School at the University of Warwick, UK. He obtained his first degree in philosophy, politics and economics from Oxford University. He then worked as a foreign exchange dealer in London for two years while simultaneously studying part-time for a master's degree in economics at London University, from where he also holds a doctorate in economics. Professor Taylor has taught economics at various universities (including Warwick, Oxford, Marseille and New York), at various levels (from principles courses to advanced graduate and MBA courses) and in various fields (including macroeconomics, microeconomics and econometrics). He also worked for several years as a senior economist at the International Monetary Fund and before that at the Bank of England. His work has been extensively published in scholarly journals, such as the Journal of Political Economy and the Economic Journal, and he is today one of the most highly cited economists in the world in economic research. In addition, Professor Taylor has acted as an advisor to the International Monetary Fund, the World Bank, the Bank of England, the European Commission and to senior members of the UK government. He is a research fellow of the Centre for Economic Policy Research, a member of council of the Royal Economic Society, and a fellow of both the Royal Statistical Society and the Royal Society of Arts. N. Gregory Mankiw is Robert M. Beren Professor of Economics at Harvard University. He studied economics at Princeton University and MIT. Dr. Mankiw is a prolific writer and a regular participant in academic and policy debates. His research includes work on price adjustment, consumer behavior, financial markets, monetary and fiscal policy, and economic growth. His published articles have appeared in academic journals, such as the American Economic Review, Journal of Political Economy, and Quarterly Journal of Economics, and in more widely accessible forums, including The New York Times, The Washington Post, The Wall Street Journal, and Fortune. Dr. Mankiw has been a research associate of the National Bureau of Economic Research, an adviser to the Federal Reserve Bank of Boston and the Congressional Budget Office, and a member of the ETS test development committee for the advanced placement exam in economics. From 2003 to 2005, he served as chairman of the President's Council of Economic Advisers.
- Author(s)Mark P. Taylor,N. Gregory Mankiw
- PublisherCengage Learning EMEA
- Date of Publication07/04/2014
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCengage Learning EMEA
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1390 g
- Width195 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and Online resource
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.