All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSamuelson's text was first published in 1948, and it immediately became the authority for the principles of ecomics courses. The book continues to be the standard-bearer for principles courses, and this revision continues to be a clear, accurate, and interesting introduction to modern ecomics principles. Bill Nordhaus is w the primary author of this text, and he has revised the book to be as current and relevant as ever.
- Author BiographyMass Institute of Tech William D. Nordhaus tra i piu importanti economisti statunitensi, insegna presso la Yale University.
- Author(s)Paul A. Samuelson,William D. Nordhaus
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/07/2009
- SubjectEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleAsia Higher Education Business & Economics Economics
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw Hill Higher Education
- Weight1 g
- Width202 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edition Statement19th International edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.93
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.27
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.59
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.47
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.34
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.40
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.