All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEcomics for Today 5e aims to simplify the array of confusing ecomic analyses and present a straightforward and balanced approach that effectively teaches the application of basic ecomics principles. Only essential material is included in the book and key concepts are explained in clear and simple terms. Written in an engaging and user-friendly manner, the book is designed for n-majors (although can also be used in these courses). This edition includes discussion of important ecomic and financial issues being dealt with in the aftermath of the global financial crisis as well ecomic considerations of policy developments relating to carbon pollution abatement and housing affordability. The text also reflects several ongoing ecomic issues which hit the headlines during the 2008-2015 period.
- Author(s)Allan Layton,Irvin B. Tucker,Tim Robinson
- PublisherCengage Learning Australia
- Date of Publication28/09/2015
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationSouth Melbourne
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintCengage Learning Australia
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.32
- AU $23.60Trending at AU $29.40
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.29
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.53
- AU $30.86Trending at AU $31.80
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.46
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $21.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.