All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionEcomics in Minutes condenses key ecomics concepts into 200 short and easily digested essays. Featuring t only fundamental ideas, such as the role of money and how the stock market works, but also subjects that are increasingly important to us today - unemployment, government debt and corporate tax avoidance, for example. Ecomics in Minutes is the ideal introduction to a complex and vital subject. Key topics are succinctly described and accompanied by illustrations, making them simple to read and easy to remember. This convenient little reference guide will allow readers to understand the theories underpinning a subject that affects our lives on a daily basis. Chapters include: Supply and demand, globalization, market failure, GDP and happiness, risk and uncertainty, living standards and productivity, Game theory, ecomics and culture.
- Author BiographyDr Niall Kishtainy is a fellow at the London School of Economics. In 2012 he edited The Economics Book for Dorling Kindersley. He has previously worked in international development in Africa and the Middle East, and as a government economist and journalist.
- Author(s)Niall Kishtainy
- PublisherQuercus NA
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleIn Minutes (Quercus)
- Place of PublicationNY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintQuercus NA
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, frontispiece
- Weight363 g
- Width132 mm
- Height128 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Sewn
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.