Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $56.35Trending at AU $60.64
- AU $19.08Trending at AU $26.10
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.87Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $47.17Trending at AU $59.70
About this product
- DescriptionThis professional book discusses privacy as multi-dimensional, and then pulls forward the ecomics of privacy in the first few chapters. This book also includes identity-based signatures, spyware, and placing biometric security in an ecomically broken system, which results in a broken biometric system. The last chapters include systematic problems with practical individual strategies for preventing identity theft for any reader of any ecomic status. While a plethora of books on identity theft exists, this book combines both technical and ecomic aspects, presented from the perspective of the identified individual.
- Author(s)L. Jean Camp
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication23/08/2007
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note1 black & white tables, biography
- Weight462 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.