All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.29
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.34
About this product
- DescriptionThe original research papers collected in this volume continue the development of discrete choice analysis, of related structural models for analysis of choice behavior, and of the statistical theory used in inference on these models. Most papers in the volume are revised versions of ones presented at a 2005 conference in hor of Daniel L. McFadden, whose fundamental research made discrete choice analysis part of the fabric of modern ecomics.
- Author BiographyCharles F. Manski is Professor of Economics at Northwestern University. Whitney Newey is Professor of Economics at Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
- Author(s)Charles F. Manski,Whitney Newey
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication30/10/2007
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Weight926 g
- Width181 mm
- Height262 mm
- Spine27 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.