All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.26
- AU $17.87Trending at AU $21.24
- AU $37.39Trending at AU $44.49
- AU $34.88Trending at AU $37.13
- AU $25.92Trending at AU $34.15
- AU $36.24Trending at AU $40.20
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $76.66
About this product
- DescriptionOver the next twenty years, the world as we kw it is going to change in innumerable ways: it is like the whole thing is a giant chessboard, except that the pieces are t just getting shifted around a board. Instead, they are flipping through the air, and changing their patterns and colors and landing looking completely different than they did before. All of the ecomic pieces are morphing into something else. In Ecomorphics, you are offered a guidebook to these changes and the ways that you can make them work for you. Did you kw that we are in the midst of a new wave of mobility, the likes of which we have t seen in a century? Do you kw what the demographic window is - or when it will open and shut in your market? There is a growing middle class in much of the developing world - what does that mean to you if you live in the developed one? And what about interest rates - what do the long term trends say for investors? In clear, entertaining prose, Nazareth outlines the biggest trends that will shape the next two decades. You need a strategic plan - whether for your business, your portfolio, your career or your life. The starting point is understanding the Ecomorphics - so make sure you do, and take control of your future.
- Author(s)Nazareth M Linda
- PublisherRelentless Economics Inc.
- Date of Publication15/01/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRelentless Economics Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight463 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.