All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.17Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.43Trending at AU $76.94
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
About this product
- DescriptionEcomy Gastromy is a way of life! One hundred mouth-watering recipes - including hearty breakfasts, tasty lunch-time bites as well as snacks, treats and dinner-party ideas - will have you making luxurious meals without spending a fortune or discarding surplus food. You'll learn how easy it is to: - Plan your meals and shrink your food bills - Get two or even three meals out of one basic ingredient - Turn leftovers into new and exciting dishes - Stock your cupboards so there's always a meal in the house - Shop seasonally and freeze and store food Crammed full of creative ideas and practical tips, Ecomy Gastromy will help you cook smarter, t harder, and along the way save you a lot of money. This book will change the way you spend, cook and eat, for the better.
- Author BiographyPaul Merrett owns and runs the Victoria Pub and Dining Rooms in Sheen. He has been awarded a Michelin star twice, and is the author of Using the Plot: Tales of an Allotment Chef (2008).He was the presenter of BBC Two's Ever Wondered About Food... series, and co-presented a BBC Two ten-part prime-time series called The Best. Paul is married with two children. Allegra McEvedy co-founded Leon, the award-winning healthy, fast-food restaurant group. In 2008, she was awarded an MBE for services to the hospitality industry. She is the Resident Chef of the Guardian's G2, and writes a blog column for the Observer Food Monthly. Her second book Allegra McEvedy's Colour Cookbook won the IACP 2007 Cook Book award. She was born and educated in West London, where she still lives.
- Author(s)Allegra McEvedy,Paul Merrett
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication19/08/2010
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPenguin Books Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations (chiefly col.)
- Weight950 g
- Width190 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine26 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.