All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionMy son barely old eugh to speak recently asked me, Dad, what is climate? You can talk to scientists, you can talk to Al Gore, and other political leaders across the world and ne will agree on what climate is. All we kw is that climate changes. We kw mankind changes the climate at an accelerated pace due to farming and w fossil fuel use. The result, historically, changing rainfall and food harvest patterns as a result of humankind's activity has led to massive migrations, wars and civilizations end. Techlogy always changes faster than culture can adapt to control the techlogy that created and then kills them.
- Author BiographyJon Frank Anderson consults at the state and federal legislative and executive levels of government in dozens of states and dozens of agencies in transportation, the environment and energy. Clients range from state departments of transportation to federal research, technology and implementation administrations in public polict for health improvement and property protection. Private clients include universities, hospitals and freight transport firms.
- Author(s)Jon Frank Anderson
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication03/12/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience: General & Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.