All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides an integrated analysis of the methodologies and main processes occurring at the entire river basin, from upstream until the coast, by merging the biological and hydrological processes with the social and ecomic components, thus providing an integrated framework for river basin management, integrating the ecohydrology approach with the ecosystem services concept.
- Date of Publication31/05/2015
- SubjectEarth Sciences
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Note51 black & white illustrations, 36 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight733 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byFelix Muller,Luis Chicharo,Nicola Fohrer
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.