All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.98
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.13
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.80
- AU $46.33Trending at AU $48.02
About this product
- DescriptionThe Millennium Ecosystem Assessment is intended as a reference manual for local/regional/national assessments that will carry on the work of the MA into the future. It focuses both on findings of the current subglobal assessment groups, as well as offering a framework, guidance, and lessons learned for future efforts. The idea is that it will help to establish common metrics by which our progress, or regression, can be measured over time.
- Author BiographyThe Millennium Ecosystem Assessment s work is overseen by a 45-member Board of Directors, co-chaired by Robert Watson, Chief Scientist and Senior Advisor for the Environment of the Environmentally and Socially Sustainable Development Network of the World Bank, and A.H. Zakri, director of the United Nations University s Institute of Advanced Studies. The Assessment Panel, which oversees the technical work of the MA, includes 13 of the world s leading social and natural scientists. It is co-chaired by Angela Cropper of the Cropper Foundation and Harold Mooney of Stanford University. Walter Reid is the director of the Millennium Ecosystem Assessment.
- PublisherIsland Press
- Date of Publication26/08/2005
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleMillennium Ecosystem Assessment S.
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIsland Press
- Content Note6 tables, 19 figures
- Weight1197 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edited byCiara Raudsepp-Hearne,Cristian Samper,Doris Capistrano,Marcus J Lee
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.