All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.40
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.95
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $79.84
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.10
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.45
About this product
- DescriptionOur Human Planet summarizes the findings of the four working groups and serves as a reference guide to the four main volumes in the MA series. It presents the key findings of each of the working groups, and meets the needs of policy makers and other professionals. The summary also provides an overview of the framework used by the assessment, and will serve as a guide for assessment, planning, and management for the future.
- Author BiographyThe Millennium Ecosystem Assessment s work is overseen by a 45-member Board of Directors, co-chaired by Robert Watson, Chief Scientist and Senior Advisor for the Environment of the Environmentally and Socially Sustainable Development Network of the World Bank, and A.H. Zakri, director of the United Nations University s Institute of Advanced Studies. The Assessment Panel, which oversees the technical work of the MA, includes 13 of the world s leading social and natural scientists. It is co-chaired by Angela Cropper of the Cropper Foundation and Harold Mooney of Stanford University. Walter Reid is the director of the Millennium Ecosystem Assessment.
- Author(s)Millennium Ecosystem Assessment
- PublisherIsland Press
- Date of Publication01/08/2005
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleMillennium Ecosystem Assessment S.
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIsland Press
- Content Note6 tables, 19 figures
- Weight336 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.