Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.15
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.64
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.68
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.42
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.63
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $89.41
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $97.42
About this product
- DescriptionTourism is defined as the set of activities of persons traveling to and staying for the sake of rest, leisure, culture, health, etc., in places that are outside their usual environment for a period t exceeding one year. Ecotourism or green tourism is a form of sustainable tourism, focused on the discovery and preservation of nature and ecosystems. Ecotourism's main objective is to discover and preserve different forms of natural resources such as fascinating landscapes, local flora and fauna, while respecting ecosystems, even helping to restore, in a voluntary approach. This book examines the practices of ecotourism as well as its benefits and impacts on the environment.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/04/2015
- SubjectEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Weight376 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited byShannon C. Brophy
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.