All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNow, you and your lover can engage in specific sexual techniques and positions for ritual intercourse that will flood you with the overwhelming physical ecstasy which triggers expanded state of consciousness. Tantric yoga will teach you how to build sexual love and passion to an amazing peak - and how to push your mind even higher to achieve transcendental bliss.
- Author BiographyDr. Jonn Mumford (Swami Anandakapila Saraswati) wrote his first book Psychosomatic Yoga in 1961 while completing an intensive period of study in India. His current books include Ecstasy Through Tantra, A Chakra and Kundalini Workbook, Mind Magic Kit and Magic Tattwas from Llewellyn. Dr. Mumford is a direct disciple of Dr. Swami Gitananda and Paramhansa Swami Satyananda Saraswati, Bihar. He was initiated by Swami Satyananda in 1973, at BSY Monghyr, Bihar State, India. Dr. Mumford is respected across the world for his knowledge and scholarship. A born teacher, Dr. Mumford frequently gives lecture on relaxation techniques, sexuality, Tantra and other aspects of human development and spirituality . No mere theoretician, Dr. Mumford is a world renowned authority on Tantra and yoga. He has demonstrated his own self-mastery of cardiac cessation, obliteration of individual pulse beat at will, sensory withdrawal and voluntary breath retention over the 5 minute range, and start and stop bleeding on command. His background combining chiropractic and psychology with extensive international experience in a wide range of Eastern disciplines makes Dr. Mumford eminently well-suited to the task of disseminating the secrets of Tantra unto the West.
- Author(s)John Mumford
- PublisherLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication30/09/1988
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationMinnesota
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Content Notecol
- Weight344 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.46Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $20.02Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.