Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.50Trending at AU $75.22
- AU $143.50Trending at AU $152.67
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $56.19
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.58
- AU $20.94Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $20.25Trending at AU $22.04
About this product
- DescriptionEcuaciones diferenciales con problemas de valores en la frontera, septima edicion, logra un equilibrio razonable entre los acercamientos analiticos, cualitativos y cuantitativos al estudio de ecuaciones diferenciales. Este texto probado y accesible apoya.
- Author BiographyDennis G. Zill is professor of mathematics at Loyola Marymount University. His interests are in applied mathematics, special functions, and integral transforms. Dr. Zill received his Ph.D. in applied mathematics and his M.S. from Iowa State University in 1967 and 1964, respectively. He received his B.A. from St. Mary's in Winona, Minnesota, in 1962. Dr. Zill also is former chair of the Mathematics Department at Loyola Marymount University. He is the author or co-author of 13 mathematics texts. Professor Michael Cullen, late of Loyola Marymount University, was awarded the President's Fritz B. Burns Distinguished Teaching Award for Excellence in Teaching and Scholarship in 1999. Dr. Cullen received his Ph.D. in complex variables from the University of Iowa in 1968. He received his M.S. from the University of Iowa in 1967 and his B.S. from Loyola University of Los Angeles in 1965. His interest was in biomathematics. Dr. Cullen also authored two texts in mathematics: MATHEMATICS FOR THE BIOSCIENCES and LINEAR MODELS IN BIOLOGY.
- Author(s)Dennis G. Zill,Michael Cullen
- PublisherCengage Learning Editores S.A. de C.V.
- Date of Publication15/07/2009
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationMexico City
- Country of PublicationMexico
- ImprintCengage Learning Editores S.A. de C.V.
- Weight1260 g
- Width210 mm
- Height270 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Edition Statement7th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.