All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.98
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.13
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.80
- AU $46.33Trending at AU $48.02
About this product
- DescriptionPlaces the Council in dialogue with the church and her people and focuses on what Catholics need to kw, t just historically. This first volume, of the eight-book series looks at the relationship of the Catholic Church with other Christian churches and other great religions.
- Author BiographyEdward Idris Cardinal Cassidy holds a doctorate in Canon Law from Lateran University. In 1989, he was appointed as President of the Pontifical Council for Promoting Christian Unity and he became at the same President of the Holy See's Commission for Religious Relations with the Jews. Now retired, he lives in Australia.
- Author(s)Edward Idris Cardinal Cassidy
- PublisherPaulist Press International,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/09/2005
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationMahwah
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPaulist Press International,U.S.
- Weight417 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.