Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat makes Eddie's garden grow? Earth, rain, sun and all sorts of creatures, of course! Eddie's garden is magnificent, from his stringy bean house to his tall sunflowers. How Eddie's garden grows and develops is clearly told in this gentle story with lively characters and colourful illustrations. The book includes full information on growing a garden like Eddie's in a home garden or even indoors.
- Author BiographySARAH GARLAND is a much-loved author and illustrator who has published more than 50 books. The daughter of a publisher and illustrator, she trained as a typographer at the London College of Printing. Her books for Frances Lincoln include the favourite preschool Going and Doing series, the bestselling Eddie series and Azzi in Between, which was winner of the first Little Rebels Book Award in 2013 and was also chosen as an IBBY Honour Book and as an Outstanding International Book by USBBY. Sarah and her husband, the artist David Garland, have four children and five grandchildren, and live in Gloucestershire.
- Author(s)Sarah Garland
- PublisherFrances Lincoln Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication01/03/2006
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFrances Lincoln Childrens Books
- Content Notechiefly col. Illustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width214 mm
- Height270 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 4
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $18.85
- AU $9.34Trending at AU $15.72
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $26.17
- AU $14.96Trending at AU $23.39
- AU $10.15Trending at AU $12.86
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $23.81
- AU $18.62Trending at AU $22.40
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.