All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionWritten in a clear and concise manner by an experienced examiner and teacher, it includes: an introduction to the exam that explains what you'll be expected to kw a succinct revision section that presents all of the key facts for each set work, broken down into individual segments on the elements of music sample essay questions, mark schemes and answers helpful hints on how to improve your own written answers in the exam a comprehensive glossary.
- Author BiographyAlistair Wightman read Music at Oxford and then York University, where he was awarded a D.Phil for his study of Karol Szymanowski. He has worked in primary, secondary and further education, and is a freelance teacher and writer, as well as principal examiner in history and analysis in A-level music. His publications include Writing about Music (Rhinegold, 2008) and several books and articles devoted to Tadeusz Baird, Karlowicz, and Szymanowski, including Karlowicz, Young Poland and the Musical Fin-de-siecle (Ashgate, 1996), Karol Szymanowski: his Life and Music (Ashgate, 1999) and Szymanowski on Music: Selected Writings of Karol Szymanowski (Toccata Press, 1999).
- Author(s)Alistair Wightman
- PublisherMusic Sales Ltd
- Date of Publication09/10/2014
- SubjectThe Arts: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRhinegold Education
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.