All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExam Board: Edexcel Level: GCSE Subject: History First teaching: September 2016 First exams: Summer 2018 Series Editor:Angela Leonard This Student Book: *covers the essential content in the new specification in an engaging way, using detailed narrative, sources, timelines, key words, helpful activities and extension material *uses the 'Thinking Historically' approach and activities to help develop conceptual understanding of areas such as evidence, interpretations, causation and change, through targeted activities *has 'Writing Historically' features that focus on the writing skills most important to historical success. This literacy support uses the proven Grammar for Writing approach used in many English departments *includes lots of exam guidance, with practice questions, sources, sample answers and tips to support preparation for GCSE assessments. * These resources have t yet been endorsed. This information is correct as of 31st July 2015, but may be subject to change. You do t have to purchase any resources to deliver our qualification.
- Author(s)Rob Bircher
- PublisherPearson Education Limited
- Date of Publication05/04/2016
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleEdexcel GCSE History (9-1)
- Place of PublicationHarlow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPearson Education Limited
- Weight290 g
- Width215 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine5 mm
Best-selling in Children & YA Non-Fiction
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.