All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.39
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $70.86
- AU $11.33Trending at AU $13.32
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $9.96Trending at AU $14.36
- AU $24.31Trending at AU $28.16
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.43
About this product
- DescriptionThe Teacher's Guide is designed to support the Edexcel GCSE Listening Tests (2nd edition ISBN 978 1 906178 94 9). It contains suggested answers to all of the questions, along with information about the tracks used. The extracts used for these tests can all be found on the CDs accompanying the Edexcel GCSE Anthology of Music.
- Author BiographyPaul Terry has taught from primary to postgraduate level, including 15 years spent as director of music at the City of London Freemen's School. He was an examiner for ABRSM for nearly 30 years, and has been chief examiner in music for both OCSEB (now part of OCR) and Edexcel (for whom he pioneered the introduction of Music Technology as an A-level subject). He has also served as a member of the Secondary Examinations Council and its successor the Schools Examinations and Assessment Council, and has been employed as a music consultant for several examining boards. Paul's many publications include Musicals in Focus and a number of music study guides for Rhinegold Publishing, three books on A-level music aural published by Schott, books on music technology and group music-making for Musonix Publishing, and various articles on music education for Music Teacher, Classroom Music and other periodicals.
- Author(s)Paul Terry
- PublisherMusic Sales Ltd
- Date of Publication29/01/2010
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRhinegold Publishing Ltd
- Weight75 g
- Width194 mm
- Height246 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.