All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.54
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.27
- AU $44.03Trending at AU $50.36
- AU $9.82Trending at AU $13.83
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.57
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.32
About this product
- DescriptionHelp your students learn more effectively with SHP's active learning approach to GCSE History. SHP Smarter History is a comprehensive series of books covering all the Schools History Project GCSE specifications. They combine: - complete coverage of the specification content - step-by-step coaching in exam skills all tackled through SHP's active learning, enquiry-based approach, which makes lesson planning easy, and helps ensure varied pace throughout the course - essential to keep your students motivated over a long period. These books put the fun back into teaching and learning at GCSE but without any compromise - they still help students achieve the highest grades. At every relevant stage through the book the 'Exam Buster' features help blend exam preparation with historical learning so that by the end of the course students understand t only the period and its issues but also how they will be expected to think and write about this for the examination. This is the best of both worlds from the experts who kw what good teaching is about and also kw what the SHP specifications are all about. Edexcel Germany 1919-1945 This title is a course book for students studying the Germany depth study as part of Edexcel's SHP GCSE specification. It is based on the best-selling Essential Germany which was selected by the Times Educational Supplement as the best book available for teaching the Germany Depth Study at GCSE. This edition covers all the relevant requirements of the Edexcel specification.
- Author BiographyDale Banham is a Deputy Head teacher in Ipswich having previously been Humanities Adviser in Suffolk. He has been a long term adviser and author for the Schools History Project and wrote the pioneering book King John in the This is History series which helped transform the teaching of essay writing skills in Key Stage 3 History. Chris Culpin was formerly Director of the Schools History Project.
- Author(s)Christopher Culpin,Dale Banham
- PublisherHodder Education
- Date of Publication28/01/2011
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleSHPS
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Education
- Content NoteFull colour throughout
- Weight288 g
- Width214 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 4
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.