CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.39
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $70.86
- AU $11.33Trending at AU $13.32
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $9.96Trending at AU $14.36
- AU $24.31Trending at AU $28.16
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.43
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by experienced authors and reviewed by experts, this stimulating new Student Book from Hodder Education provides complete coverage of the content and skills required for the Edexcel International GCSE Chemistry specification and the UK Edexcel Certificate in Chemistry. - Build student confidence with clear scientific content and questions presented at the right level for your International GCSE or UK Certificate students. - Test kwledge and understanding with Study Questions interspersed throughout the book. - Improve students' grades with exam-focussed guidance and Exam-Style questions providing comprehensive coverage of all Sections. - Engage students' interest with relevant, stimulating activities and challenge higher ability students with extension activities. - Build skills and focus on practical work with coverage of all relevant practicals plus added practical hints and guidance - Confidently prepare students for examinations with content that is up to date with the latest exam styles and scientific developments - Endorsed by Edexcel - This Student Book includes a CD-Rom with tutorials, quizzes, and answers to all questions. - Also available: Edexcel International GCSE Chemistry Practice Book (ISBN 9781444179200), filled with worked examples and mark schemes showing how to improve your grades, and lots of practice questions for your students to work through on their own.
- Author BiographyGraham Hill is the author of bestselling Hodder Education Edexcel A level Chemistry textbooks and numerous GCSE Chemistry and dual award textbooks. Graham taught for over 30 years and held various appointments as Head of Chemistry and Head of Science. Robert Wensley has over 30 years experience of teaching Chemistry and is currently the principle examiner for GCSE Chemistry for a UK awarding body. Robert is an experienced author and reviewer of school text books. The editor, Jason Murgatroyd, is highly experienced in the field of Chemistry education and has expert knowledge of the International GCSE Chemistry specification.
- Author(s)Graham Hill,Robert Wensley
- PublisherHodder Education
- Date of Publication22/02/2013
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Education
- Content Note280
- Weight792 g
- Width213 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 4
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.