All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.80Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.93
About this product
- DescriptionWhile interest in sustainable food practices is spreading, for urban dwellers who don't have much space or suburbanites who aren't ready to rip out the front lawn and replace it with hills of potatoes, growing any significant amount of food can seem like an impossible endeavour. But it doesn't have to be! This book demonstrates just how simple it can be to grow a stash of tasty vegetables, fruits and herbs while creating a beautiful green space. Whether one's outdoor oasis is a boulevard, backyard or merely a balcony, everyone can get on the fast track to creating an edible and aesthetically pleasing garden with this practical guide. This book includes advice on the most resilient and rewarding edible plants and detailed plans for fifteen types of urban gardens from green roofs, community gardens and children's gardens to hanging container gardens enabling anyone with an interest in growing their own food to design a space to perfectly match their environment and needs.
- Author(s)Senga Lindsay
- PublisherHarbour Publishing
- Date of Publication01/06/2012
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintHarbour Publishing
- Content Note100+ colour photos & illus
- Weight330 g
- Width210 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.