All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $94.99Trending at AU $106.80
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.51
- AU $104.90Trending at AU $118.13
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.21
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $107.51
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $106.06
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.61
About this product
- DescriptionIn this guide to over five dozen edible plant species, Peter J Scott provides a wealth of information about each of them. His easy-to-use guide includes the habitats in which each can be found, basic recipes, a glossary, and references so that you, too, can enjoy the bounty that exists outside our doors.
- Author BiographyBiologist Peter J Scott is the author of several best-selling books, including Wildflowers of Newfoundland and Labrador , Newfoundland Gardening and Atlantic Gardening .
- Author(s)Peter J. Scott
- PublisherBoulder Publications
- Date of Publication01/05/2010
- SubjectLife Sciences: Botany
- Place of PublicationPortugal Cove-St Philip's
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintBoulder Publications
- Content Notecolour photos & illus
- Weight562 g
- Width150 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.